Iha dermasoft extra gentle soap review

Hey guys...m back with another post wherein i review the Iha dermasoft soap which is specially formulated for dry and sensitive skin. I finished this soap just yesterday and so i decided to pen down my thoughts about it.
Coming to the packaging first, it comes in a sturdy box and the soap is packed in a plastic sheet.
The soap costs Rs 140 for 125g of the product. I must tell you that the soap last really really long and you get a really big soap bar for the price you pay.
As you can see below , the soap has a pretty pink shade and the first thing that caught my attention when i started using the soap was its awesome fragrance. The soap has such a lovely rose and floral fragrance and whenever i use it, i love the way my skin smells.
As you can see below, the soap makes a number of claims. I tested the soap on a number of these claims. First of all , the soap actually is a very mild soap. I have a very unique skin type which is both dry and sensitive , so i am very choosy in terms of which soap i use. This soap is perfect for skin types like mine as it made my skin quite soft. For people who have sensitive skin, finding a soap which is tender might get difficult, But no longer now.
You can see the list of detailed ingredients below. It consists of some very essential ingredients for the skin like Rose, Sunflower oil, Sesame oil and Aloe vera juice. The soap gets its pleasing and refreshing fragrance from roses and sandal.

The soap works great for my skin. It suits my sensitive skin perfectly and moisturizes my skin. Another great thing about this soap is that it does all of this without any harmful chemicals. It is an ayurvedic soap and has herbal actives.It is not tested on animals and is cruelty free.
Overall, i give this soap a big thumbs up. I rate it a 5/5 as it has an excellent formula, packaging fragrance and cookie points for being free from harmful chemicals. I have used many soaps till date but this is one of the very few which suit a dry and sensitive skin like mine and that too with an ayurvedic formulation.
Guys if you have used this product, Do comment below how this went for you:)
Also comment below if you want me to review any other product:)
See you guys next time with another interesting post:)




Comments

  1. Sounds promising.Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear..keep following my blog for crisp and honest reviews..your feedback is immensely valuable:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW