Banjara's oil clear exfoliating face wash with Multani and Orange review

Hey guys..m back with a review of a face wash which i finished just yesterday. So i thought of sharing my views on the product.
Coming to the details first,
Price: Rs 100 for 100ml
Suitable for all skin types
Ingredients: Multani mitti, orange peel powder
Coming to my experience with this product, i am honestly quite happy with it. First of all i quite like the unique combination of multani mitti and orange extracts. The face wash has a very citrusy orange smell which i personally like as it freshens me up. The face wash is soap free and hence is quite mild on my skin. It also has another unique thing: it not only cleanses my face but also exfoliates my skin with the help of fine orange peel particles as you can see below. It does act effectively on oily portions of my skin  but at the same time it did not overdry my skin.
Overall, i would say i had a good experience using the product and i would definitely repurchase it because of its refreshing smell and i believe it is apt for the coming summers. 
If you have used the product, do share your views with me:)
See you next time with another interesting post:) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW