The Nature's Co After sun Aloe vera gel review

Hey guys... M back with a review of this after sun gel by The Nature's Co.
Price: Rs 425 for 125 ml which is great!!!
Ingredients: It has all natural ingredients and some amazing ingredients for the skin like aloe vera, peppermint, bearberry. You can check detailed list below
Coming to my experience with the product, i must say i am really impressed. I have been using it on a daily basis on my sun exposed areas and it feels so cool on my skin. My skin feels so relaxed after applying this gel. I apply this gel and leave it for few minutes to be absorbed into the skin. My sun exposed areas of body which feel burnt or red or rough instantly feel relieved after i apply this gel. 
Overall, being a herbal gel and being very effective, i rate it a 5/5. If you are exposed to sun daily or planning to spend a beach holiday, this is one skincare product you must definitely invest in and you will not be disappointed. The aloe vera in the gel actually feels like it has made my skin more hydrated and supple than before. 
Guys do comment below how this product fares for you:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW