Himalaya herbals purifying neem face wash review

Hey guys... m back with a review of this face wash by himalaya herbals. I have been using almost all of himalaya herbals face washes so i thought of reviewing them one by one. Coming to the details first:
Price: Rs 130 for 150ml 
You can find smaller packaging of this face wash also but since i am a regular user, i prefer the biggest packaging;)
Himalaya herbals is known for using 100% herbal actives in their products. You can go through the detailed list of ingredients below. The Major ingredients are neem and turmeric.
Coming to my review, i have been using this face wash for around 4 years now almost on a regular basis. The face wash is quite mild on your skin. Neem and turmeric are so so good for your skin. This face wash cools down my skin when i use it. It deeply cleanses my skin but at the same time without overdrying it. I have oily skin and it does take care of my pimples by cleansing the impurities.
I love the packaging of the product as well. It is quite travel friendly. Overall, I  rate this face wash a 5/5 for the work it does on my skin and that too at such an affordable price and with herbal ingredients:)


Comments

  1. Nice Blog Thank for the review, Use Neem Purifying Face Wash from RetailPharma that helps to remove impurities, prevent pimples.
    Biotique Face Wash
    Biotique Product Review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW