Plum angel eyes kohl kajal review

Hey guys.. M back with a review of this kohl by plum.
Price: Rs 425
I have used many kajals till date and they all have this one issue: they make my eyes watery when i apply it on my waterline. So when i read about this natural kohl kajal pencil, i decided to give it a try. 
This kohl actually does what it claims. It did not make my eyes watery. Even after i use it for more than 6 hours, my eyes do not feel irritated or itchy which other kohls do to my eyes. It stays on my eyes for good 6-7 hours and is very black in colour and very soft in texture. 
Coming to the ingredients, it is made from jojoba oil, macadamia oil and chamomile which is great. It is free from all types of chemicals like parabens and SLS which is a big yay!!
Overall, i would rate it a 5/5 and would recommend this kohl if you have sensitive eyes like mine or if you are looking for a natural, chemical free kajal. I am sure this would not disappoint you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW