Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream Review

Hey guys...m back with a review of a face cream i have been using for around 2 weeks now...It is the Roop Mantra Ayurvedic face cream....
Coming to the details first, The cream costs Rs 93 for 30g of the product. The cream comes in a tube packaging and is enclosed in a cardboard packaging. I love the fact that the tube is travel friendly and can easily carried around in a bag or purse.
You can checkout the cream HERE
Now let us first see what the cream claims to do: 
It keeps skin healthy and glowing through holistic approach. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream is very useful in acne, dark circles, dark spots, pimples, blemishes, blackheads, wrinkles and microbial infections. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream helps in collagen formation that tones the skin and provides elasticity. Roop Mantra Herbal Ayurvedic Cream benefits in making skin glow, radiant and shining.
Coming to my experience with the cream, The best part about this product is that it contains the goodness of 12 great herbs like Aloe Vera, Basil, turmeric, Lemon, Cucumber etc. You can check the complete list of ingredients below.
The cream has a thick texture and you need to massage it well before it gets absorbed into the skin. I felt that my skin acts bit stretchy after applying the cream since i have dry skin, but after around 5 minutes, the cream moisturizes my skin well and my skin feels soft and healthy.
Now the best part about my experience was that the product actually does what it claims. I saw a visible reduction in my pimples and my blemishes and acne scars vanished much faster than ever before. I do feel that the cream made my skin more clearer and spot free which i like.
I believe that it is a great face cream for both men and women and i highly recommend it to you guys. With 12 amazing ingredients like carrot , apple, basil, lemon, sandal, almond, etc, I believe it is a great herbal cream to try. I did not see any side effects whatsoever. I rate the cream 5/5 for its affordable price, amazing herbal composition and effectiveness in doing what it claims...
Guys do comment below your experiences if you have used this cream before:)
See you guys next time:)




Comments

  1. Seems like a good and affordable ayurvedic cream with effective results. Will give it a try...

    Recently Posted: My Beauty Wishlist for 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it work on dark circles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey.. it is not recommended to be used as an under eye cream...so i have no idea about its effect on dark circles.. hope it resolves your query:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW