Moha Herbal Shower Gel: Review

Hi guys... how are you all doing...m back again this time with a review of a shower gel which i am currently using. It is the Moha shower gel by a brand called Charak. I received a deluxe sample of this product in my recent Fabbag.
The full size retails for Rs 105 for 100ml of the product. So i would say it is quite an affordable product pricewise.
Now the first thing that caught my attention was its ingredients like Aloe, Tea tree, Neem , Orange etc. The detailed list of all the ingredients is shown  below:
The first thing i loved about this product was the amazing variety of ingredients it has as mentioned above. I believe it is amazing shower gel for the coming summer season as it has some amazing refreshing ingredients like tea tree and orange.Also, the fragrance of the product is very citrusy. I honestly did not find the fragrance very pleasing but the good thing is that it is not very overpowering. But this product does have SLS and SLES.
Overall, I would conclude by saying that it is a good herbal shower gel especially for summers and it makes me feel very fresh and clean after using it. It is an affordable product and a must try if you love exploring new shower gels like me...
Guys do comment below your experience with the product..
Take care guys....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW