Beautifully Crafted soaps by The Soap Factory

Hey guys...m back with another post where i review these cute soaps by The Soap factory. I have tried and tested all of them and so i decided to pen down my thoughts.
I received the almond, green apple, lemon, strawberry and lemongrass variants of these soaps. firstly i would say that they look too cute and pretty and they smell divine. I believe these are great for gifting someone!!!
I quite like these soaps. They lather well and leave my skin fresh and smelling great. I particularly loved the almond ones as they were very moisturizing and they came in cute waffle shapes. The strawberry one did dry out my skin a bit so i would say that it was bit of a damper.
Overall, i loved the quality, fragrance, shape and size of these soaps and being handcrafted with natural ingredients makes them all the more special.
See you guys next time with another interesting post:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW