Review: Khadi Natural Hair Serum

Hey guys.. I am up with a review of a hair serum from Khadi Natural.
First coming to the packaging, it is quite handy and travel friendly. It comes in a plastic bottle as you can see below
Price: It costs Rs 225 for 50 ml
You can check out its ingredients below
My review: Firstly i would say that this has been my favourite serum till date. It does ease your tangles, controls the frizz in my hair and softens damaged hair. It does lend some shine to my hair and makes it manageable. The best part is that it is wholly made of natural ingredients like aloe vera,jojoba ,lemon,chemomyle etc. due to which i give it 5/5. The serum bottle lasts quite long. Overall i love this serum:)Guys do comment below how this product went for you:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW